What if I need to drop off samples after business hours?
If you wish to drop off samples after business hours, the samples can be deposited in our sample slot located on our front door. We are located at 1612 W. Fulton, Chicago, IL 60612. Our business hours are between 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday.
What if I do not have time to walk in and drop off samples during business hours?
The sample slot/drop located on the front door is always available, we only ask that you call us at (312) 850-3300 and let us know that you have dropped off samples so that we can log them in that same day.
How do I begin processing my sample analysis?
Follow this link for detailed information on what you need to do before you bring your samples to our laboratory.
What is turnaround time?
Turnaround time is the amount of time it takes for the laboratory to analyze samples and report the results to you.
- During regular business hours, turnaround time begins at the time the samples are received by our laboratory.
- When samples are submitted after business hours, turnaround time begins the next business day.
Immediate turnaround (2-4 hours for asbestos and 4 hours for lead) is available at an additional cost and is dependent on when the samples are submitted to the laboratory.
- 2-4 hour turnaround time for asbestos analysis results for samples submitted to the lab before 3:00 pm will be no less than 2-4 hours from the time the samples are submitted to the lab.
- 4 hour turnaround time for lead analysis results for samples submitted to the lab before 3:00 pm will be no less than 4 hours from the time the samples are submitted to the lab.
- All samples requiring immediate turnaround submitted to the lab after 3:00 pm (unless prior arrangements have been made) will be analyzed the morning of the next work-day (not including weekends or holidays) and analytical results will be available after 9:00 am that morning.
We can also accommodate 5-day, 3-day and 2 day turnaround times.
Do you handle other environmental samples?
We also partner with other labs to provide other analyses for a minimal service charge.
When is the lab open?
Monday through Friday. 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
We can also accommodate other times at special requests (evenings and week-ends). Please direct any special requests to our Laboratory Director, Victoria Charicki at (312) 850-3300.
Where can I find the Chain of Custody (COC) forms?
What is your pricing?
Give us a call at (312) 850-3300 for our best pricing.